Serbia and Montenegro Air Traffic Services SMATSA LLC
SMATSA Aviation Academy
N E W C L A S S E N R O L M E N T
For admitting students at
- ATP(A) Integrated course – Airline Transport Pilot Integrated (Airplane) Course – for obtaining MEP – Multi Engine Piston Class Rating, IR/ME – Instrument Rating for Airplane Multi Engine and MCC – Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC);
- CPL(A)/IR Integrated course – Commercial Pilot Licence Integrated Course (Airplane) for obtaining MEP – Multi Engine Piston Class Rating and IR/ME – Instrument Rating for Airplane Multi Engine;
- FI(A) course –Flight Instructor (Airplane) Course;
- PPL(A) course –- Private Pilot Licence (Airplane) Course;
Admission of documents and Entry Test for courses:
ATP (A) Integrated and CPL (A) / IR Integrated will be held on 30th March 2021, at 8 am, in the premises of SMATSA Aviation Academy, Podvršanska 146, Postal code 26300, Vršac.
Adults who have completed a three-year or four-year secondary education can enroll in the integrated courses ATP (A) Integrated and CPL (A) / IR Integrated.
Candidates who own PPL (A) license can also enroll and can have up to 50% of the flight hours recognized.
Entry test official protocol:
- 08:00 – 10:00 – Check-in;
- 10:00 – 11:00 – Written Test in English language;
- 11:00 – 12:00 – Written Test in Mathematics;
- 12:00 -12:45 – Break;
- 12:45 – 13:45 – Written Test in Physics;
- 13:45 – Oral Test in English language;
- 15:00 – Signing contracts and further information on the course beginning;
Receipt of documents for the Flight Instructor Course – FI (A) – will be held on 1st April 2021, at 8 am, in the premises of SMATSA Aviation Academy, Podvršanska 146, Postal code 26300, Vršac.
On the same day, the registered candidates will be scheduled for a practical pre-entry Flight Test which includes the piloting technique on a single-engine airplane, for a period of 1 hour. The costs of the pre-entry Flight Test are borne by the candidate.
- have received at least 10 hours of instrument flight instruction on the appropriate aircraft category, of which not more than 5 hours may be instrument ground time on FNPT or in some other FSTD;
- have completed 20 hours of VFR cross-country flight as PIC, including a flight of at least 540km (300NM) in the course of which full stop landings at 3 different aerodromes shall be made;
- have completed at least 30 hours on single-engine piston powered aeroplanes of which at least 5 hours shall have been completed during the 6 months preceding the pre-entry flight test
- completed at least 200 hours of flight time on aeroplanes or TMGs, of which 150 ours as PIC;
Receipt of documents for the course for the Private Pilot Licence – PPL (A) – will be held on 30th March 2021 at 10 am, in the premises of SMATSA Aviation Academy, Podvršanska 146, Postal code 26300, Vršac.
The interested candidate should have reached the age of 16, provided that he / she reaches the age of 17 before taking the Final Check before the competent Aviation Authorities.
There is NO Entry Test for private pilot candidates.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents upon admission:
- Copy of personal documents (identity card or passport);
- Copy of the Medical certificate of Class 1 for ATP (A) Integrated Course, CPL(A) Integrated Course and FI(A), Class 2 Medical Certificate for PPL(A). Candidates must do the Medical Check in the Republic of Serbia (Air Serbia Medical center – tel. +381 11 2675 774);
- Copy of the highest level of previous education;
- Two photos (3,5 x 4,5 cm dimension), including the old passport or index;
- Copy of the valid medical ID or proof of medical insurance;
- For candidates who have certain number of flight hours, the flight logbook should be brought for inspection;
- For candidates who own a pilot licence, should be brought for inspection.
Classes begin on 5th May 2021.
In case of any additional questions, all interested candidates are free to contact Flight Administration Office, in person (146 Podvršanska Street, Postal code 26300, Vršac), by phone (013/800-854) or by E-mail address: email@example.com