SMATSA Aviation Academy is one of Europe’s largest and most experienced pilot training centers. We offer integrated courses that will help you reach your dream of becoming a professional pilot.
Why train at the SMATSA Aviation Academy?
- Since 1954, we have trained more than 2500 pilots that have flown with over 30 different airlines
- We have our own airport with an air traffic control tower, 1700 square kilometers of dedicated airspace and an updated fleet of 20 airplanes (Cessna 172S, Cessna 172N and Cessna 310)
- We have a modern training center with a state of the art ALSIM flight procedures trainer FNPT II simulator
- We prepare you to become the best pilot you can be at a very competitive price.
- No hidden fees or surprises
SMATSA Aviation Academy offers two types of pilot training programs:
Modular training is best suited for candidates who wish to obtain their professional license in several steps. This approach offers more flexibility and it appeals to those who already have a job or a family, and want to progress gradually where training duration is not a primary concern.
Integrated training is tailored for those who want to become professional pilots as quickly as possible. This approach requires constant (whole day) presence of the candidate at the academy for both theoretical and flight training. Integrated training approach greatly reduces the training duration and the longest program of this type lasts approximately 18 to 24 months.
Both types of training programs are approved by certificates issued by the Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic of Serbia (CAD).
Click here for more information on our professional pilot programs.
Click here for more information on our private pilot programs.
English for Aviation
Pilots are required to achieve and maintain ICAO level 4 English language requirements. Our training programs are specially tailored to prepare students to meet this requirement by passing the Test of English for Aviation (TEA).