SMATSA Aviation Academy announces:
N E W C L A S S E N R O L M E N T
for admitting students at ATP (A) INTEGRATED (Airline Transport Pilot Integrated Course) for obtaining licenses for MEP – Multi Engine Piston Class Rating, IR/ME – Instrument Rating for Airplane Multi Engine, including MCC – Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC).
The entry test will be held on 8th September 2020 at SMATSA Aviation Academy premises, 146 Podvršanska Street, 26300 Vršac.
ATP (A) INTEGRATED Course (Airline Transport Pilot Integrated Course) is predicted for adults who have completed a three-year or four-year secondary education.
Entry test official protocol:
- Од 08:00 до 10:00 – Check-in;
- Од 10:00 до 11:00 – Written exam in English language;
- Од 11:00 до 12:00 – Mathematicsentry test;
- Од 12:00 до 12:45 – Break;
- Од 12:45 до 13:45 – Physicsentry test;
- Од 13:45 – Oral exam in English language;
- Од 15:00 – Signing contracts and further information on the course beginning
- Photocopy of personal documents (identity card or passport);
- Photocopy of the highest level of previous education;
- Two photos (3,5 x 4,5 cm dimension), including the old passport or index;
- Photocopy of the valid medical insurance or proof of medical insurance;
- Photocopy of the medical certificate of Class 1, in accordance with Annex IV Part- MED „Regulation of the Flight Crew“ (Official Gazette RS“, No. 33/13).
Classes begin on 1st October 2020.
At the beginning of training all students are required to submit the following documents to Flight Administration Office:
- The proof of paying a candidate’s authorization to Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic of Serbia;
- Provide a residence address statement during the training at SMATSA Aviation Academy;
- The residence application form (for foreign citizens).
In case of additional questions all interested candidates are free to contact Flight Administration Office in person (146 Podvršanska Street, 26300 Вршац), via the phone (013/800-854) or via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
 Medical certificate of Class 1 may be obtained at Aeromedical center Air SERBIA RS-AeMC/002, Training Centre Building at „Nikola Tesla“ Airport Belgrade, phone number: 011 267 5774.