Serbia and Montenegro Air Traffic Services SMATSA Llc
SMATSA Aviation Academy
for New Class Enrolment
of the students at ATP (A) INTEGRATED training course for obtaining Commercial Pilot Licence with MEP and IR/ME ratings, including MCC course.
The entry test for all interested candidates will be held on Tuesday, 12th March, 2019, at SMATSA Aviation Academy premises, address: 146 Podvršanska Street, 26300 Vršac.
The candidates can obtain all information at the following telephone numbers: 013/800-854 and 013/800-855, either personally or by mail:
Classes will begin on Tuesday, 26th March 2019.
The documents submission and the entry test are on Tuesday, 12th March 2019, at 08:00 a.m.
Entry test schedule:
– 08:00 – 10:00 Registration
– 10:00 – 11:00 English language (Written test)
– 11:00 – 12:00 Mathematics (Written test)
– 12:00 – 12:45 Lunch Break
– 12:45 – 13:45 Physics (Written test)
– 13:45 – English language (Oral exam)
– 15:00 – Informal interview with the candidates and signing of the contracts.
Required documents for ATP (A) INTEGRATED training enrolment:
– copy of personal documents (identity card or passport);
– copy of the highest level of previous education;
– 2 photos (dimensions for passport);
– copy of the valid medical insurance or proof of medical insurance;
– copy of the Medical Certificate of Class 1 (issued by an authorized EASA PART MED institution).
Before the beginning of the training all students are required to:
– Pay for Pilot Candidates’ Authorization to Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic of Serbia;
– Provide Pilot Life Insurance Policy (can be done in Vršac);
– Provide Statement of Residence during the training at SMATSA Aviation Academy;
– Foreign citizens must apply for residence at the competent authority.