The entry test on Wednesday, 14th March 2018
|Serbia and Montenegro Air Traffic Services, SMATSA LLC Belgrade
SMATSA Aviation Academy, Vršac
N E W C L A S S E N R O L L M E N T
for admitting students at ATP (A) INTEGRATED course for obtaining commercial pilot license with authorizations.
The entry test for all interested candidates will be held on Wednesday, 14th March 2018. at SMATSA Aviation Academy premises, address: 146 Podvršanska Street, 26300 Vršac.
The following telephone numbers are at disposal to all interested candidates:
+381 13 800 854 or
+381 13 800 855, either personally or by mail:
The deadline is 9th March 2018.
Classes begin on Monday, 2nd April 2018.
The documents submission and the entry test are on Wednesday, 14th March 2018, at 08:00 a.m.
Entry test official protocol:
– 08:00 – 10:00 Check-in
– 10:00 – 11:00 Written exam in English language
– 11:00 – 12:00 Mathematics entry test
– 12:00 – 12:45 Lunch Break
– 12:45 – 13:45 Physics entry test
– 13:45 Oral exam in English language
– 15:00 Signing contracts and further information on the course beginning
Pre-entry requirements for ATP (A) INTEGRATED training:
– Photocopy of personal documents (identity card or passport);
– Photocopy of the highest level of previous education;
– 2 photos (dimensions for passport);
– Photocopy of the valid medical insurance or proof of medical insurance;
– Photocopy of the medical certificate of Class 1 (issued by authorized EASA PART MED institution)
At the beginning of training all students are required to:
– Pay a candidate’s authorization to Civil Aviation Directorate of Republic of Serbia
– Pay a disability insurance policy /can be done in Vršac/
– Provide a residence address statement during the training at SMATSA Aviation Academy
– Foreign citizens need to be familiar with the foreigner application procedure as well as to be properly registered with the competent authorities.