Saturday, 30th August 2014, free admission
INVITATION AND PRESS RELEASE
We are very pleased to announce that this year marks the 60th anniversary of SMATSA Aviation Academy (SAA). On this occasion, on Saturday 30th August 2014, the SAA will organize a big air show at its airport in Vrsac.
The flying program from which will take place from 11:00 to 14:00 will include:
– airliners (passenger airplanes),
– advanced acrobatic planes,
– jet training airplanes,
– piston training airplanes,
– unmanned aerial vehicles,
– ultra-light airplanes,
– powered hang-gliders,
– model airplanes,
The flight and the exhibition program involves 50 aircraft that are provided by:
– Serbian Army
– Aeronautical Union of Serbia
– Aero clubs from Serbia and abroad
– Agricultural Aviation
– Association of Female flyers from Serbia
– Montenegro airlines and other airline companies.
We invite you on Saturday, 30th August 2014, at 11 am at Vršac Airport (Podvršanska 146 Street, 26300 Vršac) to be our guest and attend the celebration of this important Serbian aviation anniversary.
Admission is free.
There is a provided transportation for journalists from Belgrade, on Saturday, 30th August 2014, at 7:30 am. Departure is from from Nikola Pašic Square, No. 10.
Please accredit on email@example.com.
Welcome to the only aviation event in the region this year!